Thursday, January 6, 2011

No.

Would you like to sit downstairs with us? No.

Would you like to watch the "Price is Right"? No.

Would you like some company? No.

What do you do for someone who only wants to go out for lunch and they cannot go out because it is snowing--heavily? I thought the matriarch was upset over the news about her friend. Today, she told me the woman deserved her illness because she was a complainer anyhow.

If there is one thing I am learning, it is the silence of keeping my mouth shut and the patience of letting the matriarch make her own decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Silence is golden (most of the time) and it saves one from making unpleasant remarks; patience, is a Virtue, and a skill you have honed to near perfection. While you are keeping silent, if you can do some slow breathing exercises they will help to relieve some of the stress you are under and stop tension from building. I admire you and your sincere dedication.

    ReplyDelete