Monday, October 5, 2009

Third Death, almost

Well, we've heard about the third death--sort of.  The matriarch's sister-in-law has cysts on her breast and she has to see a surgeon; it wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't 80 and hadn't just had a lumpectomy seven months ago.  She saw her oncologist last month and nothing was there and, now, both breasts are lumpy.  I feel so sorry for her.  And, I feel so sorry for the matriarch; this is the last person of her husband's generation to still be alive.  The worry could kill my mother-in-law but I don't think so...The sister-in-law is already suffering from fatigue;  her last radiation treatment was four months ago and she has been great; the matriarch went to visit her.  But this new tiredness is being attributed to those treatments and I don't believe they are connected.  My mother-in-law is so sad this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment