Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Decisions

Does my mother-in-law get a 'flu shot?  Previously, she has always got one then had minor pneumonia and then was well all winter.  Chances are it's a good idea...however, last year's bout of pneumonia took a little more out of her.  And, sometimes I think that little bit extra is what she needs to survive.  But, if she doesn't get the 'flu shot and gets sick, the pneumonia could kill her.  The children encounter lots of people; there are germs coming in and out of the house; the matriarch should get the 'flu shot.  I keep windows open all year and there is lots of fresh air in the house; the children are very good handwashers; the matriarch should not get the 'flu shot.  We are not even going to worry about the H1N1 virus....

The doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks, I shouldn't even be worrying about this.  But I do.  I find with the mother-in-law here I worry all the time and I worry twice as much about my children.  I constantly check to make sure I have everyone in the van...The whole sugar thing is very discombobulating; I shouldn't even consider it as a worry and, yet, I do.  I think I'll go to bed and try not to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment