Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Sugar Effect

Yesterday, my mother-in-law and I went shopping and she bought candy for herself and the children.  I have said a lot of things but she is generous to the children.  The matriarch bought herself 3 candy bars; not a problem but, as of this morning, she has eaten them all.  I begin to think she really is preserving herself in sugar.  Admittedly this is an unending topic, so to speak, but, really, 3 candy bars in less than 12 hours?!  If she wasn't 98, it may not be a big deal, but she is!  I don't even know where the weight goes, never mind the sugar.  If I ate that much candy and, Hershey chipits are my friends in times of need, I would have more concerns than just an exploding waistline!   The matriarch really amazes me...I hope my children get her genes!

No comments:

Post a Comment